Thursday, December 17, 2009

Late September, 2008: To-do Lists

At this point, I still really had no idea what i was going to do. But after reading the order in it's entirety many times, I decided to formulate a list of tangible things I new that I would need to invest in, in order to make this happen. Let me back up here a moment. I must say this with complete honesty, that the TSA was very efficient about the process thus far. Again, back to the efficiency of the TSA our initial inspection had already happened! Remember, we submitted our application July 25th! And much to my relief, my TSA rep. was; very nice, outgoing, helpful and professional. She supplied me with all the tools that she could at this point. Including an initial check list, for both her and I to follow as I completed tasks along the way. They wanted us to succeed at this! This was fabulous! She actually gave me her cell number!!

Ok, with our initial inspection out of the way, I needed to make my list of tangible items I knew I was going to need to purchase: proper TSA specific signage, TSA approved labels, hardware to construct a designated screening area with-in my existing shipping facility, security cameras, numbered security tabs for my deliver truck and a fire proof, locking box to safely store my TSA documents, as well as a electronic back-up device (memory stick) to store all documentation.

Second, I begin the tedious task of creating a list of what I needed begin creating my very own Agro Gourmet, LLC/TSA CCSF Operations plan and manual..... Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment